Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted back to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; they can unsubscribe by closing the browser or have a duration limited to the single session (session cookie).
Cookies are used for different purposes, the use on the site https://www.dierre.com and its subdomains is better specified in the following point 2 of this policy.
Please note that our platform supports the browsers and/or applications identified below for the purpose of proper delivery of the service. For best results, we recommend you downloading the latest version of your browser and/or app.
We remind you that Dierre Spa cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the indications contained in this information for previous versions of browsers and / or unsupported apps
Desktop Site Browser
- Chrome version 49.0 or later
- Firefox version 52.0 or later
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Safari version 8 or later
Mobile site browser
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile
Browser per dispositivi tablet
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
- IOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
2 What kind of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies: technical, statistical and profiling.
2.1 Technical and strictly necessary cookies
This type of cookie is suitable for the correct functioning of the site. Without these, in fact, the site may not be displayed correctly or not be usable in all its parts or features. For this reason, technical cookies cannot be disabled. Technical cookies can be persistent (i.e. they have life until their expiration date) or session cookies (when the browser is closed, they are destroyed to be recreated at the next access).
2.2 Statistical or performance cookies
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
2.3 Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the site to provide advanced functionality and customization. They may be set up by us or by third-party providers whose services have been added to our pages.
2.4 Profiling or Targeted Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to obtain information about the user that can then be used for promotional and advertising purposes. Profiling cookies can be proprietary or third-party. Explicit acceptance is required for this type of cookies and can be deactivated at any time.
2.5. First Party Cookies or Third-Party Cookies
The cookies above can be:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are installed from our site and serve to allow the site to remember the user's data and preferences.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are cookies set by different sites other than ours. For example, a Facebook "Like" button on our site will set a cookie that can be read by Facebook. The purpose of third-party cookies is to collect some information to conduct research of a different nature, such as behavioral, demographic and, not least, targeted marketing research. Another example would be Google Analytics of Google, Inc., a service that offers statistics measuring and analysis of site performance.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP is installed on our website. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
2.5 Cookies used by this site
For each cookie, the following is indicated:
- Cookie category: (Technical, Statistical, Marketing, Profiling)
- Cookie owner: (atdm, facebook, google, youtube)
- Reference URL: essentially where the cookie is placed
- Cookie name (e.g.:
- Purpose: that's why it's installed
- Retention time: that is, the deadline by which the cookie will automatically uninstall
The site https://www.dierre.com and the following subdomains:
cookies listed below:
|Cookie name||Cookie owner||Url reference||Final||Retention time||Requires' active consent user|
|Cookie strictly necessary||dierre.com||www.dierre.com||Record if the user clicked the "Agree" button in the cookie usage alert.||3 months||No|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years old||No|
|Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests.||1 day||No|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||No|
|Allows websites to store session state data. It is used to establish a user session and to communicate state data through a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as session cookies.||Session||No|
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in the settings in most navigation programs.
However, it is good to know, that by deactivating cookies some of the features of https://www.dierre.com may not be usable. Here are the links to the information of the main browsers for more information on disabling cookies:
Below are links to the cookies policies of the main browsers for more information on disabling cookies: